Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall Photos with Ethan






I've enjoyed looking at Mike and Katie's blog and Jessica's that I decided to start one myself. So I'll start with photos from when we moved here to Spring Park, at a park across the street. John borrowed a camera from work and we were able to get a number of pictures that we will be printing for our wall.

We are enjoying our new apartment and I like having more to do. Really its all about no rent, and so we can't complain. We painted our living room and dining room walls and the place feels like home. One last thing to say about these photos is that you'll see why I got a membership to a gym (Thank you Katie!!). Hopefully things will get thinner in time. I love the classes and I am wondering why I never did this sooner.

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy that you're blogging now. You look absolutely gorgeous in these pictures, but I'm glad the gym is making you feel better. Classes are a blast, aren't they?! Enjoy those apartments...would you think I was crazy if I said I wish I had more to do, like I did when we were managing? Oh, and you should post some pictures of the apartment, I'd love to see how it looks with cute paint on the walls!

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Hi John (& Family),

My mom told me you had a blog (and a baby-congrats!) so thought I'd check it out. We have one too! http://keyserfamily.blogspot.com

Looks like things are going great. Our little Logan is now 13 1/2 months old. Time flies!

Rachel (Smith) Keyser