Saturday, November 3, 2007

Daddy's Boy




Ethan is at that age where he hates dressing and undressing. On this particular day Ethan was in no mood for pajamas when his daddy showed up at the glass door to "save" him. Everytime daddy comes home Ethan Speed crawls to the door to be the first one to greet his Daddy. It just so happened that John stayed outside to fix his bike and that was even more torture for the little guy. Anxious to greet and get attention from Dad, Ethan pulled himself up on the glass.

Important to note: The rash on his body is due to the virus he is overcoming. Thankgoodnes its not another food allergy!

5 comments:

Julia said...

That's cute he gets so excited to see his daddy. I think its funny too that they reach an age where they hate clothes. Hayden is kind of still at that age actually, he puts up a big fuss when he has to wear pants especially.

Katie Smith said...

That is so cute! I too love how Jack lights up when Mike comes home. It is the cutest. Jack hates getting dressed too, what's up with that?!

Laura said...

He looks like a little John!!!! (nothing to do with robin hood) I was just thinking about you guys yesterday and wondering what you have been up to. Call me at my same cell number, let me know if you don't have it anymore.

April said...

NO WAY!!!! I found your blog through Rachel Keyser's blog. Mary!, how are you? And John too! Your little boy is too cute.... hope you guys are well! So good to "see" you again!

-April

Cassie said...

That is too cute! I love that he waits at the door.