Sunday, January 13, 2008

My dear sweet Husband



If John knew that I was posting pictures of his hairy face on my blog he would probably oppose it. But since he is well occupied right now, I can do what I want. First I hope to never see this much facial hair on him again. I don't like coming in contact with him. Ethan however, enjoyed its ticklish effects on him. So this is my hairy husband that I have had to live with over the past few weeks and I am proud to say that it is GONE! I'm hoping it never really returns again, but you never know....

3 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I feel the same way about facial hair as you do. Don't like it one bit. Especially when it comes to getting close to it! So, why did John let it get so long? Just for fun?

Ben (the bread winner) said...

NICE hero shot!

What a stud. WHAT AN INSPIRATION!

I think it's time to grow out my yearly mustache.

Seth said...

woah John! Nice Count O'Laugh picture. Almost as creepy as the Strangbad look-a-like from the Senorial Days ad. Give me the jibblies!