Monday, February 11, 2008

My goodness time flies!!!!






We this past weekend was Ethan's first birthday. While I am sure he ahs no clue what is going on he definitly enjoyed tasting the cake and icecream and lets not forget the vacuum. I know, our precious child is in love with our vacuum and so what id we get him, his own personal cleaning tool that sings a song as follows: 'I'm going to vacuum all day long, do dah do dah..."
And joining him in party was Ehtn's grandparents and great-grandma and the Dan and Adrian. Clair and Ethan got to play together for the first time.

6 comments:

britni jean said...

happy happy 1st birthday to ethan! i love the noah's arch cake, cute!

Katie Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan! I cannot believe that he is already 1. Can you? He looks adorable and it sounds like he had a great birthday.

Katie Smith said...

P.S. I can't tell in the half-shot of your head, but did you get your hair cut? If so, I need to see some pictures!

Semiramis said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! He's such a cutie, and that cake looked so look :)

Dustin, Ian and Semi

Julia said...

That's exciting he's 1 now. This next year he'll get to talking a lot and running around. Lots to look forward to.

LOWDER HIVE-FIVE said...

Hey guys this is ryan lowder Kristine goddard's husband. She has been looking for you guys. We are about to have our first and this is the only way I found to contact you.