Monday, October 19, 2009

Gleneden Beach




Weekends spent at the beach are some of the best weekends we could ask for. There is something about watching the waves come in and crash on the shore that just makes you feel at peace. There wasn't a lot of activities planned, mostly just games, hanging out at of course shopping at the Tangier outlets. But mostly its the time away from normal life to enjoy each other and rejuvenate.



Our little guy enjoying the outdoors





The family



Only 6 weeks left!!!



My guys playing in the sand

5 comments:

Julie said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant, though I think I remember hearing rumors. Congrats, what are you having?? You look great by the way!

Jenni D said...

How fun! Mary, you are so little! I can't believe you are due in 6 weeks. Exciting!

Amber said...

Oh my! You look so great.
Isn't the beach great?

Muffin said...

Wow! You look great!

How come I had no idea you were even pregnant!!!

What are you having?

Congrats!

Rosanna Wheatley said...

Your preger tummy is so cute! I hope you are feeling ok and that all is well with you :) Let me know when the little guy arrives!