Saturday, December 17, 2011

Liam's Birthday

Liam is loves airplanes so there was no question about what to get him and how to celebrate his second birthday. I strung several (like 35) airplanes from the ceiling the night before and I won't forget his eyes when he saw them when he woke up. He definitely wore out his pointer finger saying "plane! plane!"


 My Sweet Birthday Boy, the above photo is when he was only a couple weeks old, and now he is 2 as you can see above that. It's been some of the hardest years, and well worth it. I love my little boys.
Birthday Presents! Ethan was very jealous.

Lovin the Airplane, that's all he care about.

Birthday Cake, made by Jodi. Looks amazing. 

Two dear sweet friends! Ethan misses her so very much. He asks to see her, and draws pictures for her all the time. True friends.  

1 comment:

LINSY said...

Mary, we miss you guys so much! I can't believe how old the boys are getting. You did an amazing job with the party - looks so fun! Have a great Christmas!