Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

Every morning for the last couple of weeks Ethan would wake up and come out and ask to see the calendar. He wanted to know what day it was and how many days were left until Santa came. He was so excited for Santa to come and bring him his "big train." I wish I had pictures of Ethan when he first came out to see if Santa really came, and then to see a train all set up and ready to play with. Unfortunately there aren't many pictures overall because I was sick. I woke up that morning feeling awful and therefore didn't think of taking pictures much. All in all Ethan loved his new toys, loves opening presents finally, and Liam is game too. This year will be the year we were sick, and mommy was in bed most of the time, until Daddy got sick too, then grandma and grandpa got to take the kids and John and I stayed home feeling miserable. (I had stayed up till 1 a the night before making sure everything was perfect for Christmas. Breakfast  was ready to go in the oven and everything. Next Year I'll enjoy it too!) Ethan also went to a performance of the Nutcracker and loved it. I think he is more musical than I ever thought.

So here are a few of the pictures I do have:
Christmas Eve just after baths. I went for cheesy Christmas pajamas this year.

Liam and his cute smiles enjoying a ball from his stocking.

Ethan loved being able to eat chocolate before breakfast! I know that is what I looked forward to on Christmas as a kid.

OH Liam and his wild hair. I love that it matches his personality.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry you guys got sick on Christmas! Bummer! Bridger was sick on Christmas as well.
p.s. I almost bought those same pjs for my kids. They are totally cute!

LINSY said...

love the picts! and love the PJs! oh, and your Christmas card is still up in our house, adorable1!!!