Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Baby is 1!

I can't believe it. My little guy has turned one, yesterday. It was peaceful and quiet when Liam was born. Only John me, the delivering doctor and one nurse were in the room. He came out with a but of a scowl on his face and he cried like all  babies do. Immediately he wanted to eat, and be held. For nearly 30 min John and I held our little guy before the staff took him to clean him etc... That was the very beginning, and now today one year later, he is still our sweet little guy, detailed observer, and definitely holds his own to Ethan during daily wrestle matches. I love this little guy, Happy Birthday Liam!


All three of these babies were born the same week last year. We had a combined party for the babes last Wednesday. 

 I made a cupcake for Liam yesterday on his birthday. We had a small family celebration for him. And yes he devoured that cupcake in just a couple minutes. I've never seen him eat like that!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Mary!! I'm dying laughing from your typo, "He came out with a but..." I seriously can't stop laughing because of the way I read it on my head. I thought, What? He came out with a butt?? Funny Funny Funny. I can't believe he is 1 already. It's gone so fast!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

They do grow up too fast! Love your new family photo :)

Unknown said...

The picture of Liam devouring his cup cake cracks me up!